Study and Work in Belgium- Fully Funded Scholarship With $900 Steady Monthly Allowance
NOTE: The File Is Locked!! Please Follow The Instruction Below.
TO D0WNL0AD THE MP3, MP4, 3GP VIDEO THAT BROUGHT YOU TO THIS PAGE, CL1CK IMAGE BELOW AND D0WNL0AD WILL START INSTANTLY
Scholarship application for students who wants to study in Belgium are available again for 2018/2019. The scholarship are sponsored by the Flemish Inter-university council and they provide monthly pocket allowance.
Scholarships are normally offered to full-time students based on academic achievement and course load only and require that the recipient re-register for the subsequent year. In most cases, students must register for and complete at least 80 percent of a full course-load per term (i.e. a minimum of 12 credit hour per term), unless otherwise specified in the terms of the scholarship by the donor (or a representative of the donor).
- All Africans are eligible to apply for this scholarship award.
- Scholarship applicants must not be more than 35 years of age
The Scholarship award details are $890/month allowance, $390/month Accommodation allowance with family allowance of $62 per dependent person/month as well as several one-time payments, Insurance, international travel and tuition fee.
Deadline day is from December 1st 2018
- Information for those who require to know more can be found at the university of Hasselt website
- All applications must be online
- Students can also talk to us about this opportunity (free consultation service) through the following channels
How to Apply:
Note: Further information regarding forms for the Scholarships is online on the university website and free for download. Please make sure to submit your scholarship application before deadline.